1. At the time of Aircraft delivery by TAS to the Customer, TAS warrants the Aircraft paint material and paint application (collectively the “Paint”), provided by TAS to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
2. Any defect in the Paint must be discovered by the Customer and reported by the Customer to TAS within one (1) year from the date of delivery of the Aircraft to Customer.
3. The entire extent of the TAS liability shall be limited to that of repairing the Paint free of charge to the Customer. The labor and paint necessary to repair Paint shall be covered by this Limited Warranty, provided the Paint repair is performed at the TAS facility.
4. The applicable Limited Warranty on repaired Paint shall be limited to the unexpired portion of the original Limited Warranty period.
5. Due to the harsh conditions encountered by propellers, this warranty does not include refinishing of propellers.
6. Warranty does not cover corrosion removal of magnesium parts.
Limitations Applicable to TAS Limited Warranty
Tejas AeroServices LP will be relieved of all obligations under this Limited Warranty if:
The defect in the paint is due to normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, alteration, accident, or failure to follow recommended maintenance procedures.
The defect in the paint is caused by aircraft exposure to unusually adverse environmental conditions.
Customer waives all other warranties whether of merchantability, fitness or otherwise. Customer shall be responsible for all expenses related to return of aircraft for any warranty work.
The obligations of Tejas AeroServices LP set forth herein shall be the exclusive remedies for any breach of Limited Warranty hereunder, and Tejas AeroServices shall not be liable for any general, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, any damages for diminution of market value, loss of use or loss of profits, or any damages to the aircraft claimed by the customer or any other person or entity.